You belong here - the change starts now!
"Welcome" is the word you will hear most at EMIS. We will be delighted to answer any of your questions and guide you through the application process. The application is entirely online. Click on the buttons above whether you want to apply for a place, or if you are simply interested in finding out more information. We are always here to help if you have any questions or would like to arrange a visit.
Class starting September 2020 - Applicants should be:
- Born in years 2003 or 2004, currently in 10th or 11th grade for IB program, or 2005, 9th grade for Pre-IB program, upon application. Must be 15 ,16 or 17 years old during 2020.
- Very good students able to be independent learners and thinkers and study in English high-level academic material associated with the International Baccalaureate (IB) Diploma (www.ibo.org)
- With well spoken and written English (a strong advantage)
- With demonstrated significant community involvement or leadership activity
- Curious, and excited about learning in a different environment; open new experiences, cultures, and people, able to practice tolerance through the living and sharing with peers from different cultures and socioeconomic backgrounds
Once you have filled in the form, initial consultations and interviews can all be done via Skype or phone, and you can view the facilities and get a feel for the school via our website and BlogEMIS. You are welcome to join our "EMIS applicants 2020 " - Facebook group EMIS Applicants 2020 To start your application, please click on the 'Application for Admission' tab. This will take you through to our online application form. Once you have completed the application form, you will have access to your personal OpenApply account. You can log in to your OpenApply account to track your admission and complete the required checklist items set by the admissions team.
Start your application now - We are waiting for you!
Application Form – if you want to apply for a place.
All documents must be submitted and the application fee paid before the application will be processed. We will, of course, be happy to answer any further questions which you may have about the school or the admissions procedure.
You may pay the registration fee via Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
For Bank Transfer: Bank Hapoalim 12 Ramat Hasharon Branch 630
Sokolov 90, Ramat Hasharon
Account number 16437 Name: Hakfar Hayarok Ltd. Swift code: POALILIT Clearing-house code: IL012630 IBAN: IL91-0126-3000-0000-0016-437
To pay via Credit Card, please navigate to our school's website http://www.em-is.org and click the "Pay Now" button at the bottom of the home page:
(Make sure to charge transfer costs to your account).
Please email us the confirmation of the transaction: email@example.com. Please write your application no. on the transaction.
Please submit your application with plenty of time to avoid any problems. We try to be as flexible as
Thank you for your interest in Eastern Mediterranean International School.
We look forward to welcoming you.
Director of Admissions Maya@em-is.org