Vision and Goals
An international high school for students to live and study together in Israel. Its focus will be on students from the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East regions. Teaching respect of others, dialogue and the value of peace. Learning about the environment and sustainable ecology. Cultivating personal leadership, community involvement and service. Taking a stand for a better world for us and our children.
- Build the Eastern Mediterranean International School in Israel in HaKfar Hayrok campus (the Green Village) using a similar model of the United World Colleges (www.uwc.org).
- A Two-year (11th-12th grade), 200 students, international boarding school.
- Students selected on merit from all over over the world and offered full scholarships.
- 40% of students will come from the Eastern Mediterranean and the Middle East, 20% from Israel and 20% from other countries and territories in the region, the other 60% from the rest of the world.
- The school will teach international understanding and environmental studies as part of its full International Baccalaureate (IB) programme (www.ibo.org) (IBO accreditation is required and in process).
- The school will draw on Israel’s entrepreneurial spirit and will teach the students entrepreneurship skills and allow the students to pursue entrepreneurial projects both social and business.
- To build the campus as a green school, using ecological and environmental sustainability principles.